CrossFit Kids and Teens Program
An 8 week program for kids (ages 5-8, and 9-12) and teens designed to make fitness fun! The goal is to teach kids how to properly work out and to help to create a healthy habit that they will enjoy for years to come. If your child plays sports and is looking to get stronger and faster or is looking for their physical outlet – this is the perfect class for them.
1x week $60 every 4 weeks
2x week (9-12yrs old option) $115 every 4 weeks
3x week (9-12yrs old option) $170 every 4 weeks
If you choose 1x or 2x week for 9-12yrs old, you must choose which days your child will attend.
Members can email firstname.lastname@example.org to register. Non-members can register through this link:
Saturdays 9-10am (NEW)
$15 per class
Sat 12/21 8:15-9am
Sat 12/28 8:15-9am
Sat 12/21 9-10am
Fri 12/27 9-10am
Sat 12/28 9-10am
Mon 12/30 9-10am
Sat 12/21 10-11am
Sat 12/28 10-11am
Why Crossfit Kids?
- Does my child need any CrossFit experience to do this class? No. Beginners are welcome, and each workout can be modified for a variety of levels.
- What does a typical class include? Each class will include a warmup, strength or skill work, a workout portion, and an active game. The classes are led by a certified CrossFit Level 1 Trainer. We cap the classes at 10 children or teens to ensure the best level of coaching.
- Can I drop off my child? Yes. We also offer adult classes at the same time so parents can get their workout in as well.
- What are the benefits? Along with teamwork, building confidence, and instilling healthy lifestyle habits, CrossFit Kids & Teens provides workouts that are constantly varied with functional movements, encompassing the ten general physical skill of fitness: cardiorespiratory endurance, strength, stamina, flexibility, power, speed, coordination, accuracy, agility and balance.
- Is lifting safe for kids? Our programming is age appropriate fitness. The younger kids will do a lot of bodyweight movements – jumping, running, pushups, air squats, games and more. The teens will be introduced to the barbell and dumbbells while always focusing on good form over moving to heavier weights. We stress proper technique over weight or intensity.
Email Heather with any questions at email@example.com