Craig recently did his Inbody scan and he has lost 12 pounds in under 2 months! It has been really fun to watch his excitement for working out grow every week he comes into the gym. Also, with his job his hours can fluctuate day to day so the gym class gives him some structure to his day he might not have otherwise.
- When did you first hear about Hygge and what was your first experience like? I was googling CrossFit gyms in the area and liked the meaning of Hygge. The fundamentals were good I appreciated the attention to technique as most of the movements were unfamiliar. During my first class I really appreciated how encouraging and friendly all the members were and the continued attention from the catches to ensure I was doing the movements right
- What is your normal class time? Either 10am or 430 depending on my schedule.
- What is your favorite thing about Hygge? It’s felt great to trim up and I want to keep going 🙂 Great community, Great coaching, Great results
- What is your favorite post workout meal? My breakfast smoothie!
- Sock game – ankle, mid, or high? Any prints? Low wool socks by Balega they’re the best socks I’ve ever owned.
- What do you do for a living? Design and Develop Supply Chain IT Systems
- What accomplishment are you most proud of (inside or outside the gym)? Honestly my general fitness had improved so much and it feels fantastic!
- Crossfit has made my life easier because . . I have a lot more energy day to day
- What is your next goal you hope to accomplish? I want to drive from 21.5% bf to 15% bf. It’s felt great to trim up and I want to keep going 🙂