Full-time Coach / Specialty: Endurance
Being a mom to my three daughters has easily been one of my greatest accomplishments, but I felt lost as to who I was as a person beyond being a mom. I was searching for something that I could do for myself everyday. Something that made me feel strong and empowered and let me take an hour to focus on myself. As soon as I took my first Hyggefit class, I knew that this was exactly what I was looking for. I loved every second I spent doing Hyggefit as it became the missing piece of my puzzle.
A huge part of growing up for me was being active and playing different sports on teams. The smiles, sweaty high fives, hugs, the cheers of excitement and support is something you can’t really describe unless you experience it and I really missed that feeling. As soon as I took my first class I felt like I was back to being a kid and the excitement that comes from playing sports on a team.
It might sound cliche that Hyggefit was my saving grace and my outlet for all the other craziness in my life but it’s true. Hyggefit became a place where I could check out of anything else from my day, and so much more. It became a place that no matter what was going on, I would walk out of the gym feeling better than when I walked in. To top it off I was going to leave with a big cheesy grin on my face.
Coaching has taken these feelings a multiplied it by 10. It has given me a way to share my passion and positivity with others. I love when you can see the potential in a person that they might not see in themselves and then helping them find it. To watch people push themselves further than they think they can is a beautiful thing and I love that we can provide a safe place to figure that out. I honestly feel like Hyggefit came into my life just when I needed it and I’m so lucky to be apart of this amazing community!
Follow me: @lindsey.m.l
My favorite things:
- You Are A Bad Ass-
The book explains it all. If you haven’t already…Read it!! Amazon. Cheap. Buy it.
- Nike Metcon 3’s- love my Metcons and love the sparkle. On sale at Dicks.
- Gum- Because you always need fresh breath.
- Baliste Dry Shampoo- I live by this stuff. For a girl who only washes her hair once a week this is a necessity.
- Lenny and Larry cookies- Fav quick snack that I can almost guarantee to always have one in my bag. Plus. Cookies are the best!
- Gold Hair Tye- Found a set at Michaels. Perfect for long hair and doesn’t give you hair tie lines when you take it out.
- Beauchamps Hand Lotion- My best friend got me this and now it always stays in my bag. For a lady with dry sensitive hands this is perfect! Non greasy and smells good!
- Monster Energy Drink- Favorite flavor. Great when I need a little pick me up.
- iPhone- can’t live without it or those fabulous little ladies on my lock screen.
- Target Bag- Because it’s literally my favorite place and I can spend hours and WAY too much money.
- NYX lip color- also found at Target. Lasts long and always good to spice up your face.
- L’Oréal Voluminous Mascara- I’ve been using this since I started to wear make up.
- Hand/body warmer- Because I am always freezing. Best thing to have in your pocket.
- Trio Curling Wand- Found on Amazon. Has 3 different barrels and gives you great curls or waves. Must have!